The order of carrying out of cadastral works on division, consolidation, redistribution and allotment of land plots located on the territory of SEZ "Dubna".
- Cadastral works on division, consolidation, redistribution and allotment of land plots (hereinafter cadastral works) can be carried out: By resident of SEZ “Dubna”, JSC “SEZ”, JSC “SEZ TIT “Dubna”; owner of real estate object, located on the land plot, with whom the Ministry signed an agreement on cooperation in the sphere of SEZ infrastructure development; other persons.
- Cadastral works are carried out at the expense of the person, claiming to sign a newly formed land plot (plots) lease contract. Cadastral works concerning the land plots, the provision of which will be carried out by competition (auction)results shall be made at the expense of Society.
- Кадастровые работы проводятся при наличии согласия Общества на такие работы.
To carry out cadastral works the applicant has to submit cadastral works application to the Society (hereinafter - Application).
The Application should include:
- Land plot cadastral number;
- The substantiation of cadastral works necessity;
- The warranty obligations of the applicant for the execution of cadastral works at his own expense and providing the results of cadastral works (cadastral passports) to Society.
- Cadastral worksarecarried out by the cadastral engineer in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Cadastral documentation is to be approved by Society. For the purposes of cadastral documentation approval, the applicant provides the original of the cadastral documentation to the Society.
- Upon completion of state cadastral records, reflecting the results of completed cadastral works, the applicant sends the original of each of the newly formed land cadastral passport to the Society.